Collins Tile and Stone recently performed a beautiful modern bathroom remodeling project in Arlington, Virginia. View photos and information about the remodel below. For those interested in bathroom remodeling in Northern VA, contact us today at (703) 907-9655.
- Tile distributed by Mosaic Tile
- Bathroom Floor: Cosmos Tile Glow 12″x 24″ rectified porcelain tile placed on a diagonal 33% offset pattern. Cosmos Tile Glow 12″x 24″ tile cut-down for base around the perimeter of the bathroom floor and trimmed on top with Schluter Quadec Polished Chrome.
- Shower: Cocoa Adore Ceramic 12″x 22″ tile placed on a horizontal straight pattern on shower walls. Cocoa Adore Ceramic 12″x 22″ on back and sides of niches, and trimmed with Schluter Quadec Polished Chrome. Cosmos Tile Glow 1/2″x 1/2″ Mosaic porcelain tile placed on a straight pattern on the shower floor. Cosmos Tile Glow 12″x 24″ tile cut-down for base the front and back of the shower curb.
- VanityFocal Wall: Cosmos Adore Ceramic 12″x22″ tile placed on a horizontal straight pattern from floor to ceiling surrounding the vanity with Schluter Quadec Polished Chrome edging. The tilecontinues throughout the shower walls.
- Cambria thresholds: Installed a Cambria Lancaster threshold at the bathroom entrance and repeated at the shower curb.
- In compliance with industry best practice, all tile is back-buttered, a technique used on every installation we perform. Back buttering ensures we meet industry standards for proper mortar coverage. All tile is set using Laticrete 4XLT whichis a high performance setting material that features over 600 psi of shear bond strength.
- Cambria Lancaster Quartz fabricated and installed at thevanity countertop, threshold at shower curb and again at the bathroom entrance.